MV Mobile Substation 23kV
Study, design, construction of a mobile substation 23kV composed of two trailers, 17 m each. It will be used for the extension of the electrical substation, and emergency and maintenance needs, in Paraguay.
Equipment mounted on the first trailer:
- STC-Box shelter, with electric automation system for opening and closing of the cabin doors
- Medium-voltage (MV) air-insulated (AIS) Normal Clad switchgear (n. 9 cubicles) 24kV 2500A 25kA, equipped with control, protection, and alarming sensors. The electrical switchgear is designed to work both as an independent unit and connected with the main substation system
- Low-voltage (LV) switchboards Euro SDS
- Current and voltage transformers
- Earthing knife switch
- Protection relays
- SCADA system for the remote monitoring
- With accessories needed to guarantee the integrity of the equipment during the transport, against vibrations
- Insulated cables 23kV
- Hydraulic power unit
- Automatic cable reels hydraulic operated
Related projects to SCADA Solution
Yorkshire (United Kingdom)
Design, construction and supply of n. 2 switching stations equipped with power transformers, MV air-insulated ATR switchgear 36kV 1250A 20kA (1s), LV switchboards, and a SCADA system for the remote control, destined to Tesla BESS (Battery Energy Storage System).
Bordj Omar Drisse, El Goléa, Talmine, Tindouf, Djanet, Timiaouine (Algeria)
This project was carried out in Algeria and localised in six sites. It consists of modular shelters, which are sized and structured in order to withstand the severe desert conditions.