Years of activity
Mobile and fixed substations
Our featured projects
The project had been carried out in the tourist area of Nuevitas, in the province of Camagüey and it has included the renewal of the thermoelectric power station.
The project consists of electrical equipment, materials and accessories necessary for the setup of nr. 61 transformation centers with radial and ring configuration, in the lively Cuban capital, Havana.
C.R. TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
Discover our projects in the world.
- 1Key projects
MAINTENANCE IS DEVELOPMENT
The efficiency of maintenance is a key issue in an electrical plant.
The maintenance allows the extension of the plant’s lifecycle. The main benefits are related to:
- Productivity: in order to maximize equipment effectiveness
- Efficiency: crucial for the smooth running of productivity
- Profitability: economical saving, thanks to the integration or replacement of plant components
- Environmental impact: working on the modularity, repairability and recyclability of products grants benefits to the environment
We work on ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of electrical plants at the Gianetti FAD Wheels in Brescia headquarters.
In details, we have carried out:
· Energy maintenance works to restore obsolete systems with high-tech materials inside the structure
· Interventions of monitoring, maintenance, and cleaning of nr. 9 electrical substations
· Redevelopment and management of production line plants
· Disassembly and reassembly of production machinery with related technological systems on the machine (electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic)
· Replacement of medium voltage circuit-breakers
· Switchgear retrofit
· Maintenance of oil transformers, replacing and testing oils with PCB
#connetingthepower #maintenance #electricalplant
TOGETHER WE HAVE THE POWER TO RESTORE OUR EARTH
Today is the 51st Earth Day, established in the 70s by the US, which every year brings together millions of people from around the world in support of the environment.
The focus theme of this year is to Restore Our Earth, which focuses on natural processes, emerging green technologies, and innovative thinking that can restore the world’s ecosystems.
Now more than ever it is necessary to commit ourselves to reduce emissions by an estimated 45% by 2030 to keep global warming to 1.5°C, the magnitude of the challenge we are facing is clear.
Why does earth day matter to us?
Our Company embraces this goal, and we are concluding the Carbon Footprint assessment on one of our key products “the mobile substation”, with the aim of reducing the production cycle by 5%.
This is an important step forward the reduction of the carbon emissions that drives our road to sustainability, as told by Kathleen Rogers, president of EarthDay.org: “We are at the edge of a cliff — if we don’t act now to reduce carbon emissions, there will be no way back.”
Together, we have the power to #RestoreOurEarth.