Years of activity
Mobile and fixed substations
Our featured projects
C.R. TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS
Discover our projects in the world
- 1key projects
RESEARCH GENERATES QUALITY #ROADTOMEE2020
Our engineering innovation hub is constantly engaged in a study responding to performance, sustainability and innovation criteria.
The upcoming @MEE2020 Exhibition is an opportunity to show and see first-hand the results of this technological evolution process.
In our stand, we will set up a special shelter in 4 different materials, that can be defined on client’s request:
- STAINLESS STEEL X5CrNi18-10 (AISI 316)
- ALUMINUM 99.5 AI
- MAGNELIS® ZM 310 A
- SENDZIMIR Z 275
Each material used is selected and developed in order to ensure high efficiency, performance and minimizing the CO2 emissions and our carbon footprint.
The selection of these materials is not only the result of a theoretical study, but above all an experimentation on field, based on the worst environmental conditions.
If you are curious about all the features concerning these materials follow our updating.
C.R. TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS MOBILE SUBSTATION: 1 SOLUTION FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES
A mobile substation is a smart solution that can suit different circumstances, briefly identified as follow:
- Emergency units: when equipment fails, mobile substations can be installed as emergency units for substations without spare transformer capacity
- Isolated areas
- Exceeding demand of standard electrical supply
- Energy supply to large infrastructure projects
- Temporary exhibition or events
- Substitute for AIS/GIS substations: when the demand for electricity rapidly expands beyond the scheduled increase in main-system capacity
- If a HV substation cannot be installed due to the lack of suitable space
- Isolated areas
We study and customize each component to offer our clients the best solution in terms of quality, application and customer requirements.
Moreover, it is a turn-key and plug&play solution, quickly realized to ensure a fast supply of energy.
In the picture below our mobile substation designed and realized for the benefit of a population of over 40,000 inhabitants in Albania.
For more info visit our page: https://lnkd.in/gj2RG9