From today C.R. Technology Systems is smarter with the upgrade of the domotics in its Headquarters.
Interventions for better control and management of all infrastructure activities include:
– Energy and consumption control of both our photovoltaic panels and the electricity grid
– Management of switching on/off lights, sensitive to movement
– Automatic heating and air conditioning system with programmable switching on/off
– Management of internal communication lines (telephone or intercom)
– Remote controlled motorized blinds
– Remotely monitored cameras and alarm system (including anti-theft, anti-intrusion, fire)
In this way, the company guarantees greater safety, comfort and energy efficiency, through a flexible system that can be expanded over time, with centralized control from a smartphone supported by a digital system.
The presence of these technological devices encourages a conscious use of energy and consumption, calibrated for perfect and autonomous functioning of the structure.
The adoption of smart automation systems is part of the company’s sustainable mindset, always careful to choose solutions with low environmental impact.