We are very proud to announce that we got the Integrated Management System (IMS) certification, which represents the single direction of ISO standards in the field of quality, environment and safety.
This grouping of ISOs will enable a continuous improvement process to be implemented, which includes:
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The advantages of having this certificate are:
- Better internal management
- Less wastage
- Increase in efficiency and productivity
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored and globally recognized standard
- Compatible with other ISO standards
- Minimised mistakes
- Improves reporting and communications
- Better quality products and service
We are honored for having added one more dowel to our certification scenarios, which confirms the will to keep a high-quality level. Being certified means ensuring maximum transparency and reliability over time with regard to our stakeholders in order to ensure the improvement of the performance standards.
Thanks to our HQSE Manager, NIVES PELIS, for the great job!